Monday 20 December 2010

snowed in, poorly and about to turn a year older!

I've not left the house in two days, the snow put a stop to our plans the weekend (family get-together and visit to our local Christmas grotto with the kids) and then along came a cold and it looks like its gonna be staying for while, its made itself very comfortable on my chest...and just in time to help me celebrate my birthday tomorrow too! But I've still got things to do...family to visit...presents to deliver...and one present left to buy and wrap. So I'm wrapping myself up warm today and me and my cold are braving the snow and getting on with things...on the Plus side its my birthday tomorrow and I've got plans, pre birthday meal tonight with one of my bestest friends, out for lunch with the blokey and my babies tomorrow, a snoop round the shops...oh and the opening of presents and cards...I can't wait! Here's a few that I've already opened and been very lucky enough to use thanks to the blokey...



My new 'goes with everything' animal print scarf.





faux leather bag with lovely chain detail and more animal print inside.



and my new favorite find that found me...it has lovely ruched detail at the sides near the hem, it looks great with my black ribbon worn as a belt.





I'm such a lucky girl...and no snow or nasty colds gonna ruin my day! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment