Friday 24 December 2010

the night before christmas

I have had a fantastic last few days, my birthday was perfect, even the snow on the floor and the cold on my chest could not spoil my fun.








I had lots of lovely cards...



and lots of lovely presents, a lovely family day out a some delicious food.

and now its Christmas eve already, and all the presents are wrapped, the fridge is fully stocked. There is still a generous layer of snow outside, its looks so pretty against my fairy lights.

But inside is just as pretty and a lot warmer too! We are all so excited here, the kids would have gone to bed at 3.30 this afternoon if they thought it would have made Christmas morning come any sooner. So now we are just waiting...for the big special day to arrive and I've done all I can do for now


so all that's left to say is...Cheers and Merry Christmas everyone! I'm off track Santa with the kids : )

No comments:

Post a Comment